All 13 art Reviews

Bald Dude Bald Dude

Incredible, a little dishonored-esque if I may say so :P

Marillo de Oro Marillo de Oro

Made my freakin day...

Rebecca the medic Rebecca the medic

don't be so modest

you've really gotten ur own style shining thru in here, very nice

VooDooDollMaster responds:

I meant the character herself. xD

Key to my Heart Key to my Heart

great balance

i like ur control over this peace. seems like with ur level of skill u could have made certain parts stand out more tho, just me.

sweetyluli responds:

Very true my man. But alas this was my first digital drawing in a long time. Maybe I'll make something with a little more awesome later.

Clowns Clowns

smooth as

the mood and contrasts here are just spot on. really like how you mixed things up a bit with both characters yet they fit together so well. checking more of ur stuff now.

Let me Go Let me Go

quirky

seems like with ur skill level you could make something more punchy and stand out a lot more. but this is still really cool to look at

sweetyluli responds:

Haha I don't know about my skill level being that high. I rarely spend more than two hours on a drawing and when I do that drawing goes unnoticed XD"

FAUX: DVD COVER FAUX: DVD COVER

fantastic

love this series, truly art in motion.

Cherry study Cherry study

wow

seems more like a real rendition than experimenting but spot on.

TheFishyOne responds:

Yeah, it's rather weird, because I initially wanted to experiment with colors and lighting and in the end it turned out almost real. Oh well ^^'

Southwest Southwest

spot on

simple yet really effective, you've balanced your small detail and shading well.

HybridMind responds:

Thanks! I'm really trying to work on my colors as I've always been more of a black and white type illustrator. Time to finally confront some new skills!

Owl of the Wood Owl of the Wood

OWLS ARE MAD!

this is really nice! much love. Had to zoom in to see if it were made with blender or something initially.

toshema responds: