David Does Dishes David Does Dishes

Can't.Stop.Watching.This.Filth

Perfectly delivered, I don't think I could fault anything! Love your work ;)

Picksars Brayve Picksars Brayve

Hilarious, rare occasion where swearing adds a lot more to it haha. Would love to see more.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

Really awesome clip, deserving of the top spot! Extremely cute character and it was genuinely creepy when he started to get eaten. Please put more stuff up!

Kickstarter Fandango Kickstarter Fandango

Love it... maybe more so because I'm the world's biggest Grim Fandango fan but hey, this was very well made ;)

FAUX: Chapter 4 FAUX: Chapter 4

So rewatchable

I keep coming back to this series, so powerful and perfectly executed! Great inspiration as well. Why these aren't in the top submissions is a mystery to me, maybe people aren't patient enough to just read and enjoy it.

Central Station Central Station

crikey

im aussie and the whole time i thought it was english ha. very nice little animation though. could do a series of avoiding advertising hasslers.

Oxob vs Fox & Q Oxob vs Fox & Q

great delivery

timing and delivery is awesome! only got a little tedious for me coz i was hoping for more originality. other than that very solid. matched music very well

Drip Hop Drip Hop

nice time control

good flow and mood here. could of maybe had more depth and crazy stuff going on but you suited the music nicely.

tha rap battle tha rap battle

so tired of these

don't bother people

I Summon The Dragon I Summon The Dragon

could have been awesome

with some peer input before you wrote it, it could have been awesome. even started a whole pony redo style of popular anime. but as it is now it's kinda tedious. skill is there though.